I cant believe my eyes and ears...
The guests came all the way from China...
They had some serious talk with my mum...
Something in mandarin...
They want me to sit in their conversation, altho i dun understand a single shit...
They keep lookin at me...
The guy talked to me in my dialect...
Something like...
Joining their family...
As son-in-law!
My mum n dad reconfirm my doubt...
They want to marry me to their daughter...
She has some serious illness...
And wad she wanted is to marry someone...
I happened to went to China 2 years ago...
I happened to met her...
She's gorgeous...
She's nice...
She's everything... (she has brown hair)
but...
I aint gonna marry no shit at this early age!!!
...
My parents were strict about this...
Apparently, they owed lives to their family...
So...
I guess my choices are...
1. Go China after 'A's... Get married, till she pass away... (bout 1 or 2 years)
2. Runaway from my parents... off phone, move out, hide in Singapore till they give up... disown my family...
3. Commit suicide?
4. Marry someone before i completed my 'A's... e only way is *accident*... that way, i'll still be married in e end... or juz abort the baby?
Sigh...
Which one?! help!!!
Actually i dont mind marrying her... it'll be a break after 'A's (dat's wad my parents said)... she's v pretty n nice too... she look like chinese avril lavigne... haha...
ha...
Sigh...
dunno why i write this in my blog... supposed to be something confidential...
I dont care anymore... any choice i made... it'll mean a totally new life... so i may as well screw this life before i end it...
help...
:(
why in this 21st century......