12 years went by...
12 years ago my family of 6 was separated...
12 years ago was the last CNY dinner with all 6 of us present...
I saw one by one, all my siblings left me alone in Indo... alone with nothing...
I was determined to get good result to catch up with them...
I got it... and i left my parents alone in Indo... alone with nothing...
Today i ate dinner with my family of 6...
I wish i dont need to wait another 12 years for the next CNY dinner...
Coz i'll be 31 years old by then...
This new year, let's start everything new :)
forget all the past...
forgive all the wrongdoings...
it's the hardest thing, yes...
forget and forgive...
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Any type of love is all right. It's your hate that you have to watch.
Margaret Cho
The American Theater, St. Louis, 9.13.2003
Wo bu hui jiang hua yi...
Xin Nian Kuai Le...
lol...
i'm bloated...
i'm drunk...
i'm...
off...