I miss staying over in school...
I miss sleeping on CR floor...
I miss cheering for Aqua n NJ...
I miss 6 hours GM and millions of short meetings...
I miss writing proposal...
I miss calling people on behalf of 37th...
I miss my fellow councillors...
I miss Aqua OGLs...
I miss tech runs...
I miss wearing the blazer with the name tag...
I miss... the old Joe...
Tags-
Ruth-tag both :)
ming-it's getting better now... and it's ending too... :( u take care too...
mich-my pole :( our pole :( no no no... vcheng aint that pretty up close... i prefer to be 20 metre away from her...
ruth again-hey... glad that u're in Grp 1 too :) juz like wad i said... i'm juz another person that's happen to be a senior... i did lotsa mistakes thruout e camp... forgive me yeah :) keep the spirit high in 38th :)
huilin- ya take care too :) it'll be fun n tough :) have faith in yourself :) great job done on MCin :) u sounded so pro!!!
milomel- i wasnt usherin! i was juz posing ard in blazer :) muahaha... joe's fielding rox more rite :)
This aint the end... This will be a new beginning... for my studies and my other life...